The Institute is an active agent in the development of cooperation activities at national, European and international level, supporting public and private initiatives in ports, maritime and coastal, and logistics and transport sector areas. This gives a great ability in locating funding sources, in the creation of international consortia and project management, as well as in the coordination of stable bodies.
- Advice on finding national and international funding (European and multilateral organizations) to develop projects.
- Monitoring of programs and calls.
- Preparation of proposals, consortia formation, budgeting, technical writing and both technical and administrative procedures for the preparation of the application.
- Management of Cooperation Projects. Control and technical, administrative and financial coordination.
- Management of communication and dissemination of projects (web, social networks, organization of forums, etc.)
Most Significant References:
- COASTGAP - Coastal Governance and Adaptation Policies in the Mediterranean
- GESINPORTS - Sustainable integrated management in the southern European marinas.
- REPORTS MEDOC - Actions pour le developpement du transport maritime dans les regions de la mediterranee occidentale.
- PORT NET MED PLUS- The network of regions and ports of the western mediterranean.
- MAREMED - Maritime regions cooperation for mediterranean sea
- OPTIMIZEMED - Optimizing and profiting best practices in the med area on foreign trade.
- FOROLOG - Secretariat of the Logistics and Transport Cluster in the Valencian Region.
- EUROPHAR – Secretariat of the Association of European Economic Interest EUROPHAR.