The Institute carries out Research, Development and Innovation works in the field of transport, with special attention to those related to Information Technology. These activities tend to be framed in more general projects, such as those set forth in other sections.
- Management of R&D projects.
- Development of Specific Applications for port operations.
- Design and operation of databases.
- Design and operation of community information systems.
Most Significant References:
- AEM MED - Electronic maritime highways in the Mediterranean. ICT's applied to martitime transport
- MEMO - Electronic maritime highways in the Mediterranean 2
- SILMAP - Development and operation of a virtual environmental legislative information for the Spanish Port System.
- ACCESS-MARCO POLO - ICT platform for contracting Short Sea Shipping transport services.
- SILVAL - Logistics Information System of the Valencian Region (ICT)
- APA INFO - New computer applications in the Port Authority of Alicante.