The Institute maintains a permanent line of work in both safety and security, related to port operations and transport.
- Implementing ISO 28.000: System of Security Management in the Supply Chain
- Planning and management of self-protection in transport facilities.
- Planning and management of port security as ISPS Code.
- ISO 20858:2007 Implementation. Security Assessment of Port Facilities and Safety Plans.
- Risk Analysis and Assessment. Contingency plans against accidental marine pollution.
- Implementation of Protection Plans for Critical Infrastructure.
Most Significant References:
- SECURMED - Maritime safety and environmental protection in the western Mediterranean.
- SECURMED PLUS - Shared strategies and actions for strengthening safety at maritime and logistics sectors in the mediterranean.
- CYSM - Cyber security management of the ports' critical information infrastructures.
- MEGAPORTS - Assistance to project of implementation of protection against radioactive substances and devices.
- LOSAMEDCHEM - Logistic and the safety of the transports of chemicals in the mediterranean area
- SESTANTE - Telematic device for document security and efficiency of the logistics chain of ports and freight.
- MEDUSA - Multi-order Dependency approaches for managing cascading effects in port's global supply chain an d their integration in risk assessment frameworks.