The Institute, from the activity developed related to the port studies, works on studies on maritime and land transport, road, rail and air transport and also on the logisitics system, both in its operational aspect and the territorial implementation of the Logistics Centers.
- Foreign Trade studies.
- Strategic and Feasibility Plans, and Planning of Logistics centers.
- Port-rail planning.
- Transport and logistics studies.
- Investment appraisal and concession design.
- Implementation of Logistics Centers.
Most Sifnificant References:
- PIRENE - Rail and port interconnections with Europe.
- PORTA - Ports as a gateway for accessing inner regions
- CUSTOM MED - Improving the goods circulation between the Middle East and Europe.
- BACKGROUNDS - Improving productive clusters accessibility to global markets
- SEATOLAND - Connection of ports to their hinterland.
- TRANSIT - Mediterranean intermodal transit.
- GOP TMCD - Optimized management of platforms in a line of Short Sea Shipping.
- TRAZASSS - System of traceability of goods in Short Sea Shipping.
- CADENAS - Analysis of logistics supply chains in the productive sectors.
- FERROVAL - Development of port-rail transport in the Valencian Region.